Including standard structural analysis in addition to the following services:
- Integration of dynamic data such as well test, pressure, temperature and spinner data to assess reservoir performance and hence understand barriers, baffles and conduits. Evaluation of mud log records against fractured intervals.
- Modelling of critically stressed fractures using the present day in-situ stress field orientation.
- Detailed fracture system characterization
- Fracture image facies picking
- Detailed fracture density analysis
- P32 fracture density computation
- Analysis of fracture contribution to production
- Development of a kinematic and structural model in the vicinity of the wellbore